So here they are, photos by Max and Ella...
Monday, 23 April 2007
Photos by Max and Ella
I was taking some photos of the kids as they were playing outside this morning. Max and Ella decided that they wanted a turn to take some pictures and so began our photoshoot. They took turns photographing each other and Jemima and Hudson too. Some of the photos were quite good, so I decided to add them to our Blog.
So here they are, photos by Max and Ella...







So here they are, photos by Max and Ella...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love giving Fred the camera, getting her take on the world. I've been keeping a flickr set for her photos. I love those photos, especially the 2nd last one. That last one of J is a bit creepy!!
(the deleted comments is me)
Post a Comment