I managed to convince Max that he would make a fabulous Bumble Bee and Dinosaur and thankfully he was pretty excited on both mornings. Here is the result.
Wednesday, 25 July 2007
The fun of dressing up!
It was Dress-Up week at Kinder this week and there was only one rule... NO Super Heroes or Action Figures. *sigh* All Max wanted to be was Batman, or Superman, or a Transformer ( Lord knows how I would have made a Transformer costume!) The staff had organised the special days as a fundraiser for a local family whose son has Leukaemia and because Max goes to Kinder 2 mornings a week, we could dress up twice. Nobody said we had to choose 2 costumes but Max decided that he needed to be 2 different things, just to make it harder for Mummy.
I managed to convince Max that he would make a fabulous Bumble Bee and Dinosaur and thankfully he was pretty excited on both mornings. Here is the result.




I managed to convince Max that he would make a fabulous Bumble Bee and Dinosaur and thankfully he was pretty excited on both mornings. Here is the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the pictures, Max looks adorable. My favourite one is the Bumble Bee, he just looks SOOOO cute. He will be ready for Keely's 4th birthday which she has asked to be "dress up". I showed Keely the pictures and she asked which party he was going too!! She liked that he had dressed up as a dinosaur and in turn ran and got her dinosaur tail from her room. Mwah xxxx
Post a Comment