Sunday, 19 October 2008

It's over....


Well Paperific 2008 is over and thank goodness for that! My feet are SO sore after standing on a concrete floor for 3 days. Friday and saturday were so unbelievably busy, there were several times during the day that we had 5-10 people queuing to pay. It was crazy but nice to know that people liked our stuff. Today was quieter whichmade things much harder because once we slowed down, it was harder to find the momentum to keep going.
I'm tired, my house is a mess and I actually have no desire to scrap at all. Thankfully all that work we did before the show paid off and the shop is now full of new products and displays and all of the classes for the rest of the year are planned and I only have 2 things to make. YAY! I'll be back tomorrow to add some pictures of our stand at Paperific and the layouts and projects we did over the past 2 weeks.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend xxx

No comments: