Friday, 4 May 2007

Photos from Rachel Richter

One of things we were looking forward to while we were here in Brisbane was our photo session with Rachel Richter. I know so many people who have had her take photos of their family, including Jan and they have all been wonderful. We were lucky enough to have 2 sessions with her because the wind and light wasn't ideal during our first session. We tried to get some shots of the 4 cousins together which was a challenge and in the end the 'outakes' are my favourite.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are divine, she has done a brilliant job in capturing the kids. I LOVE the one of Mima on her own with her hands over her face, very cute. The one also of Max on his own is very cute. Look forward to seeing them all when you get back. Maybe I will have to come to Brisbane for a photo shoot with Keely, she really does a great job. Mwah xxxx