Monday, 4 June 2007

Just for Jan

Jan is always nagging me to put some pictures of my scrapbooking layouts on here. So this post is just for her.
I went to a crop on saturday that was organised by my favourite shop as a fundraiser for Beyond Blue. 12 hours of child-free uninterupted scrapping time. It was absolute bliss, and a whole lot of fun as well. We managed to raise just on $2,000 which is a fabulous effort.

During the course of the day I managed to get 7 layouts finished, 2 for the shop and 5 just for fun. So here they are...don't judge them too harshly, I was under the influence of chocolate!







4 comments:

jan said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous layouts Sharon, thankyou so much for sharing. I love them all, you're a very clever chicky!!!!! I can't believe you did 7 though, you're a power scrapper, lol.
Might have to get me some of that chocolate, it definitely works!
xxxxxxxxxx

Anita said...

Love your layouts Sharon - such a talent! Also can't believe you got so many done!

Anonymous said...

Love them all Shaz, they are brilliant. You are one very talented lady. Everytime I see your layouts, it motivates me to do it, but then again I think, why don't I give the photos to you and you do them....just love what you do to the photos. Brilliant.

Miss K said...

Sharon - you truly are such a talented gal. I love love love your work and you xxx