Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Juggling

Do you ever feel like you're constantly juggling? I feel that way at the moment, and I'm not very good at juggling. All the balls seem to be smacking me in the head. Between home, kids, the shop, kinder, relief teaching and the myriad of other little bits and pieces, it's making my head spin. I wish I could be one of these super-women who can manage to do it all and still come out looking like a million dollars at the end of the day. I'm just bogged down in the never ending cycle of washing and tidying. It's Groundhog Day! I think I need a super multi vitamin. *sigh*

Oh well...self pitying post over.


6 comments:

Dani said...

TOtally! The days I catch all the balls I feel like superwoman, then the others are just plain disheartening. Worst are the days when i think I've caught them all, start to feel like superwoman and then find a pile of unfinished, urgent paperwork that I forgot about. The days just aren't long enough are they?

Ruth said...

Totally get it too Sharon. That is one of my main statements to my hubby lately "my life is groundhog day". Throw in a little or a lot expletives in there too. It's insanity. Just way too much going on these days.
xx
Hope it's a good juggling day for you today.

Felicity said...

Hi there lovely, I have been wondering how you are as I havent bumped into you anywhere. lol. Hope everything is falling into place for you. xxxFelicity.

Anita said...

I hear ya! Unfortunatly as long as you're working, have kids, husband, home and some hint of a social life - juggling becomes a constant. The best you can do is just accept that this is the way things are going to be and move forward. Acceptance helps much more than you would think. Hang in there Pheebs, I'm sure you're doing great xxx

Kathy said...

Hi Hi, I feel like that all the time, I haven't had a day where I was organised and finished in months and months.

Danielle said...

LOVE THE NEW HEADER!!