I know, I know, I've been gone forever again. Kind of lost my blogging urge for a while there but I'm back, for real this time. Maybe you'll forgive me if I show you what I've been up to. We had our annual retreat a few weeks ago and I had a ball. I scrapped and scrapped all weekend and managed to get a few layouts done. I'm working on some more class stuff at the moment and i can't show that until the class has been on so you'll have to wait a little bit.
I'll update again tomorrow with some pics of the kids and a proper post about what's been happening in our world.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG, look at all those layouts, they are fantastic. Keep posting away, I keep looking at your blog to see if your updating! Keely has taken over my scrapbooking supplies, so we must pop into the shop to pick up some new ones for Keely! You never know, one day I might actually take it up! :-) x
Hellooooooo! I'm Sharon, wife of Andrew and mummy to 5 year old Max and 3 year old Jemima. I'm just a teensy bit addicted to scrapbooking and you'd be pretty accurate calling me a paperholic. I teach at The Scrapbook Scene in Burwood East and generally just make mess. This little blog is a way to record some scrapping goodness as well as the craziness that is our life.
I spend way too much time fluffing around and visiting blogs for inspiration and ideas. I also love friends, fabric and food so feel free to pop in and visit and use the links below to have a wander around blogland
Please feel free to leave a comment, it's nice to know we've had visitors.
2 comments:
OMG, look at all those layouts, they are fantastic. Keep posting away, I keep looking at your blog to see if your updating! Keely has taken over my scrapbooking supplies, so we must pop into the shop to pick up some new ones for Keely! You never know, one day I might actually take it up! :-) x
Oh my! Wonderful : ) x
Post a Comment