
Steph took this one of us at the Playschool concert today
I think we all hate photos of ourselves, well I do anyway. The sad part is that I avoid it so much that I have hundreds and hundreds of photographs of the children and of them with other members of our family such as Daddy, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles etc... and I have literally a handful of photos that include me. Part of that is because I'm usually the one taking the photo but part of it is I hate having my picture taken. It's sad really. If anything were to happen to me (heaven forbid and touch a lot of wood) there would be very little photographic evidence of me for the children to look at in the future. I have worked hard on their scrapbook albums to preserve some memories of their childhood but I've neglected to include me in it. I really need to rectify that and try and include more family photos and more photos with me. *shudder*



4 comments:
It's a beautiful photo Sharon. DEFINITELY get more pics of you with the kids. It's important. It's one of the reasons I get Rach Richter in to take photos of us - so I get some nice pics of me with the kids. Too hit and miss otherwise. xxxx
That is a gorgeous photo of you and the kids Sharon, beautiful!!!! It's so lovely to have photos of us, your like me and the one behind the camera usually so missing out on being in them but it is lovely for all to look back on them.
Reminder to self, take more photos with you in them!!
C'mon girl, time to update you blog, I'm waiting to see more photos of my gorgeous nephew & neice!!!
Fab photo, must have been a great photographer!!!! We must take more pictures of us with the kids, when I get back, will remember to take the camera whenever we are together. You look gorgeous Sharon....as does Max & Mima. xxx
Post a Comment