Sunday, 4 November 2007

Goodbye 3 and Hello 4

On saturday night October 27th 2007, Max went to bed as a 3 year old for the very last time. I think you can tell from the photo that he was pretty darned excited at the thought of waking up and being 4...and getting birthday presents!


I can't believe my baby boy is 4. 4 years old. Wowsers. Where on earth did the time go? It seems like yesterday that he was born and at the sime time I find it hard to remember him ever being so small.


Anyhoo, enough sentimental Mummy ramblings. He had a great birthday. he came running into our roon unbelievably early which was hardly a surprise given how excited he was the night before. I think we felt more tired because daylight savings started overnight and we lost an hour's sleep. Max had a ball opening presents and exploring all his new toys.




















We went to Zagames Bistro for dinner with my Mum and Dad. Max ordered his favourite, pizza and chips followed by some delicious birthday mud muffins
















The hightlight of our evening had to be impromptu concert Max and Jemima put on using the new keyboard Jan, Col, Ella and Hudson sent for Max's birthday. Rock on!


3 comments:

jan said...

Wow I still can't believe Max is 4!!! Where has that gone, so scary how time disappears so quickly. He looks like he had a fab time, love the photos of him & Jemima playing the keyboard - hilarious!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous photos of a very gorgeous and special boy. Max looks delighted opening his presents. I love that keyboard and microphone, I want one for Keely!!!!! I remember the day we met when the kids were wee babies....we've had so much fun and look forward to many years of friendship. Love you all xxxx

Anonymous said...

And, I LOVE the picture of Mima sitting at the table with her muffin in front of her. Divine. xxxxx