Sunday, 4 November 2007

Nothing to see here...move along people

Alright Jan...just for you because I'm sure nobody else is interested. As promised took the camera into work and photographed the things I've done over the past few weeks. There are a couple of pieces I forgot to photograph but I didn't realise until i got home. I finished another layout this afternoon but I'll save that for next time

















3 comments:

jan said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!
I love them all and I can't believe how busy you've been. You are very, very talented Sharon and I'm sure everyone wants to see what you've been up to!!! Make sure you continue to put photos of your work on your blog.
It's lovely to see a page of yourself too, love it. All the OTP things are gorgeous too, clever chicky.
Thanks for sharing xxx

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jan's comments, and the comments I made via Skype yesterday Sharon, you are one very talented young lady. I love all of your work and in particular those Xmas boxes, they are sooo cute and you will have to show me how to make those. The layout of you is gorgeous, finally we see one of you! Fabulous work. xxxxx

Anita said...

Ditto Jan! Beautiful work, love the boxes and the Xmas countdown thingys (technical term!)
You do amazing things with paper.
xx