Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Happy Birthday Princess


































Well, Princess Jemima is 2

If I thought Max turning 4 meant that time has flown by, it seems to have flown by even faster since Jemima was born. She was so little when she was born, and she seemed tiny for so long. I look at her now and she seems so grown up. She is definitely Miss Independent.

Look at that face.

We had a combined birthday party for Max and Jemima on her birthday. It was lovely to see them celebrate with all their friends. I made cupcakes for their birthday cakes. Max made one eyed monsters and Jemima had flowers. The kids were happy with them and they were SO much easier than doing big birthday cakes.

*sigh*

They're growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Dustyjo said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl, I've missed your smiling face. *mwah* XX Jo

Penni Russon said...

Happy birthday to Jemima and very belatedly to Max.
It goes so fast doesn't it?
From P, M, F & U
xx