Saturday, 26 January 2008

Bad Blogger

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I don't know where the time goes. I promise I'll be back tomorrow with some photos of the kids and a proper update. I've just uploaded 427 photos onto the computer and combined with the almost 600 we took over Christmas I definitely have lots to share.

Anyway, for now here is some of my work for the past week. I've been in the mood!



























4 comments:

jan said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I love them all Sharon, it's great to see that you are journallling on your layouts more too. I can't believe how many you have done in a week, amazing. You are one very clever chicky. Wish I could be there to scap with you! xxx

Ruth said...

you are a POWER SCRAPPER! fabulous work Sharon. Wish I knew your secret on how to fast scrap. They are all great.
And YAY! for me finally being able to comment on your blog. Havne't been able to do it before but Now, yes now, I am an accepted memeber of blog world.
xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, you are such a fabulous scrapper. Your style is changing so much and I am loving it with the added journalling. The kids will have fabulous albums and great memories for when they are older. I am here to scrap with you, I just need to get organised and start doing it!!!! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon It's Robyn ....I love all the photos and your work, although I do see a lot of it at the shop! Cherrie and I had a gr8 time at the gourmet day. Love Robyn xxx