Monday, 28 January 2008

Phew...

I promised I'd be back with some photos from over Christmas. I know it's almost the end of January but hey, better late than never. We had a double Christmas celebration last year (it seems weird writing that). We had Christmas Day with my Mum, Dad and brother Paul and on Boxing Day we celebrated again with Andrew's family; Marj, Garry, Jan, Colin, Ella and Hudson. It was lovely to have such a special family time.

I pinched this photo collage idea from Jan, it's a great way to share lots of photos.




3 comments:

Anita said...

The collage is a great way to show lots and lots of photos! Lovely to hear your updates. Hope Max is enjoying school xx

Anonymous said...

Shaz, great pictures, love them all. You will have to show me how to do this type of layout for my blog. Love you xxxx Steph

Anonymous said...

Shaz, great pictures, love them all. You will have to show me how to do this type of layout for my blog. Love you xxxx Steph