Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the munchkins, just for Aunty Jan. xxx
Saturday, 24 May 2008
Don't die of shock Ruth...
Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the munchkins, just for Aunty Jan. xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WOOHOOO so glad to see you back in the land of blogging, I thought you had disappeared forever!
Love both those photos of my gorgeous two, we miss them heaps (and you of course).
Cant wait to see you in July.
oh my!
I heard you had posted again. I had to race home to check and YEs you have. Incredible...*round of applause*.
pmsl.
;) ;)
Worthy posts to rush home too as well. Photos gorgeous. Layouts bloody gorgeous. You have been very busy there I see. I too wish I could see them in real life as you get to see so much more detail that way. But i've satisfied myself for now by zooming in and looking closely at these beautiful pages.
Love your choice of papers!
xx
Post a Comment