I need a serious injection of mojo. A big fat injection right in the keester. I don't know where the time goes sometimes. It feels like before I know it weeks have gone past and I seem to have achieved very little. There seems to be so much going on and so little time to do it in.
Tomorrow we have a session at the local primary school where Max will hopefully be going next year. He's really excited about. I'm just in disbelief that my baby starts school next year.
I managed to get a place for Jemima at the Centre I want her to go to for 3 Year Old Kinder next year. Phew! Glad that's sorted.
The Trivia Night at kinder is in 2 weeks and there is SO much to do in the meantime I have over 2,000 lucky tickets to print off and cut up, not to mention the millions of other bits and pieces to do.
I did Kinder duty today. It was lovely to see Max playing with his friends. His play has definitely changed since first term, lots more co-operative play with others.
I did 3 days of relief teaching at Haileybury last week. I felt very out of my comfort zone but I think I managed ok. It's difficult going to back to something that was once second nature after a 5 year break.
My Beginners series at The Scrapbook Scene starts again this week. I've changed the way I do the class and I'm really hopeful it will be much much better. Fingers crossed.
I need to come up with some ideas for classes for next month. It's very hard to be creative when you HAVE to be.
Not much more to say really. I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures.
Wednesday, 7 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
what? an update?!!??! Can it be true???
good to hear some news from you.
Hope you find your mojo soon, if I see it scratching around here I will be sure to contain it and send it express post back to you.
xx
ruth.
Post a Comment