This song is still one of my all time favourites. It's a classic. I remember being such a fan of all the British artists that featured on this project and I HAD to have not only the 7" version but the extended 12" remix. I played it over and over again. Every Christmas it's one of those songs that I have to play and sing out loud. The sad part is though that 24 years later the same message is so very true and there are STILL children starving around the world. It makes those multi million dollar salary bonuses seem rather obscene.
Oh, and if anyone has a contact number for Santa, I'd really like Michael Buble in my Christmas stocking this year. =o)
Wednesday, 3 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love both of them.....I actually added Do You Know It's Christmas to my Facebook.....and yes I know Santa's contact number....leave it to me! xxxx
I agree, I *LOVED* that song (Band Aid) I still get teary hearing it. The words looking back, are a bit twee, but I was 14 I think and jeez there were some spunks in that video!
Post a Comment