Thursday, 18 December 2008

Max's last day of Kinder but no scrapping.



I thought I'd better update the Blog with some photos of Max's last day at Kinder. I can't believe the year is over and in a few weeks he will be starting school! At least I have until the 2nd of February before I have to face that reality. I think Jemima is going to miss Kinder as much as I will but at least she doesn't have long before she starts 3 Year Old Kinder and she's pretty excited about that. She's looking more grown up every time I look at her.





We all had to take a plate of party food on the last day and anyone who knows me knows how much I love fun food. These little reindeer cupcakes are so easy and the kids love them. I love the way the chocolate sprinkles look like fur. Last year I made them using 'Chocolate Royal' biscuits but the cupcakes work much better. The Christmas trees are just made with a truffle mixture and rolled into cones instead of balls and then topped with icing and sprinkles.




The Silly Season is definitely upon us and I've found myself running from one thing to another. I'll be glad when Christmas finally hits because I might actually sit down for 5 minutes. I've been taking daily photos and writing notes for my December Daily album but haven't had time to sit down and put everything together.


I was lucky enough to attend a workshop with the fabulous Heidi Swapp on tuesday at 'Create 08' and she really has me inspired. Inspired but frustrated with the lack of time to actually play with the things we learnt and the amazing bag of goodies we received. I'll update in a day or 2 with pictures of what we did.

Oh...and I saw these on Martha Stewart's site and they are SO cute! Might have to make these with the kids.


1 comment:

Dani said...

You are the undisputed queen of fun food. I bow down before your brilliance. Those reindeer are so cute.