Monday, 1 December 2008
December Daily
I was determined that this year I was going to make Ali Edwards' December Daily Album to document this crazy time of year. I watched her make last year's journal but just didn't have the time to get everything together and join in, but this year is different. We had a huge Crop session at the shop saturday from 9.30-midnight. I worked until 4 and then shut the shop and sat down to get some of my own stuff done. The DD album was my priority. I've made the inside of the album using a combination of acrylic, paper, cardstock and overlay pages. I just need to get 2 8x8 wooden covers for the outside. Ali prints her photos at home and adds them to the album on a daily basis but I just can't do that. I haven't even put the numbers for the days in the book yet because I don't know how many photos I'll use or what size so I want to be fliexible. I take the photos each day and do the journalling and then once a week get the photos printed and work on those pages in the album. I just don't see myself being able to do it the way she does. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment