Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Wednesday Waffling

I've been scrapping the last few nights with the new papers from Cosmo Cricket. Boy do I love their papers. They've just released 4 new ranges and I am in love every one of them. I've even managed to dig out some photos from the 'must scrap' pile rather than using new/recent photos so that felt rather good. I plan on scrapping again tonight and doing some layouts for Flourish with the same papers. The only range I have yet to play with is 'Girl Friday' so that one is first on the list.









And in other news...


I have just had my very first layout published in a magazine. Issue 64 of Scrapbook Creations, page 94. Felicity's layout is on the opposite page to mine. Yay Flick! They spelt my surname wrong but I'm too excited to care!




2 comments:

Elletee said...

What did Max think about having his photo in a magazine?

Kim said...

Congratulations Sharon :)
Love the layouts.....and yes I love the CC papers too.