Thursday, 5 March 2009

Squeal!

Will you have a look at my new Blog Header! The absolutely divine Kim Ogden surprised me with the new header, complete with jam sandwich! She is one clever chooky and such a sweetheart to do that for me.

Mwah xxxx

5 comments:

jan said...

OMG!!!!! That is freaking fantastic!!!!! Well done Kim, your a legend and a very clever one at that. Lucky you Sharon!!!
If only I know a little of how to do that type of thing, then I could pretty up the shop blog too :)

Michelle said...

Thats fantastic....just love it.

Danielle said...

Oh I love it how cute.
Well done kim.

Kim Nutley said...

Looks fantastic Kimmy is one awesome chickadee !!1

Ruth said...

Gosh i've been trying to leave a comment for you for days. For the last post. Just to say thanks so much for the wonderful layouts for the shop. I've been gazing alot at the Brown Eyes one...gorgeous photo along with gorgeous paper. They are all lovely Sharon.

And also...love love love the new blog look! What a lovely little Jam sandwich on the hill that is. So very cute.