Sunday, 22 March 2009

50 Questions

I saw this on Dani's blog and I'm bored to I thought I'd bore you all to death with my answers.

50 Questions

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I would say it wasn't mine. There is no way no how I could be pregnant.

2. Do you trust all of your friends? Hmmm......I think so.If I didn't trust them it would be pretty hard to be friends with them. Aquaintances yes but not friends. I have a few Aquaintances I don't trust and that's why they'll always stay at arms length.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Yes. I hope I didn't have to do it but if I did I hope it's to somewhere nice with good shopping.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? I guess that's one way to rationalise when things happen but sometimes it's hard to comprehend what the reason could be at the time. What possible reason could there be for people to suffer or for children to have terminal illnesses?

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yep.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Hmmm.... Tracey. She's a social worker already so she's great with people and she's really smart.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love? Only if it's with something I can't have.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Yes. *blush* Characters from a book I've been reading.

10. Whats your most favorite scar? I have lots of them but I don't think I have a favourite. Maybe my caesar scars because their story has a happy ending.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? April last year when I went to Sydney for the Scrapbooking Industry of Australia trade event.

12. What did the last text message you sent say? I sent a message to the girls to say thanks for coming over this afternoon.

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? Kindness, consideration, sense of humour, empathy, honesty. Being tall dark and handsome wouldn't hurt either.

14. Fill in the blank. I love: Chocolate

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Having the renovations completed downstairs.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? Drew and the kids and find out what the hell happened!

17. How many kids do you want? 2. One for each hand

18. Would you make a good parent? Hmm...you'll have to ask Max and Jemima that one

19. Where was your profile picture taken? It was taken on my front step by Clair Bremner.

20. Whats your middle name? Lee. Back in the 60's it seems that all girls were given one of 3 names. Lee, Jane or Ann/e. The xception to the rule was if you had a relative with a hideous name you were saddled with instead.

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? Umm... Is that indigestion I can feel? Do I need to get some Mylanta?

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? I wouldn't ever ever ever put on weight.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honour/ best man in your wedding? My girlfriend Jacqui was my maid of honour on september 21st 1991

24. What are you wearing right now? 3/4 jeans and top

25. Righty or Lefty? Righty

26. Best place to eat? Anwhere with friends

27. Favorite jeans? The ones that don't make me look as fat as the others

28. Favorite animal? Squirrels. They are so damned cute!

29. Favorite juice? Tropical and it has to be icy cold

30. Have you had the chicken pox? Nope

31. Have you had a sore throat? Definitely

32. Ever had a bar fight? Nup

33. Who knows you the best? Probably Drew. After 20 years together he'd better know me pretty well by now.

34. Shoe size? 9.5

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? No, but sometimes I think I should.

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet? Every time Phoebe needs to be brushed

37. Been to Mexico? No but I did a Mexican cooking course and I can make a mean feast

38. Did you buy something today? Yes. I did the grocery shopping.

39. Did you get sick today? No but if this indigestion gets any worse that answer could change

40. Do you miss someone today? I missed Wendy, Chris and Georgia. They were supposed to come over this afternoon with the rest of the crew but they didn's show up.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? Yes, with Jemima when she was being a bloody prima donna!

42. When is the last time you had a massage? Never had one. I don't think I put someone through that torture!

43. Last person to lay in your bed? Me. Sunday is the only day I don't have to be out the door by 8.45 so it's my sleep in morning.

44. Last person to see you cry? Drew

45. Who made you cry? Bob on The Biggest Loser

46. What was the last TV show you watched? CSI - Grissom's last episode

47. What are your plans for the weekend? I worked all day yesterday and today I did the grocery shopping and we had friends over for the afternoon.

48. Who do you think will re-post this? No idea

49. Who was the last person you hung out with? All the Octobub girls and their families this afternoon.

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Show me the ring ( and then probably 'Yes' )

2 comments:

'scrapjack' said...

I read it.... I read it... I read it.. and giggled all the way through it. I imagined and said my answers at the same time.
I love the background to your blog... need to do something with mine it is just so very boring....but perhaps I should just make a few more entries....hummmmmm
Thanks for the Sass Lass paper so I could finish my class... I will see you soon at the LSS
happy easter to you and the fam.
love naomi x

Danielle said...

Oh I love it.

and
where are you :P