Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Bet you didn't even miss us...


  • We've been in Brisbane for 2 weeks to visit Jan, Col, Ella and Hudson. It's our annual pilgrimage and a delightful drive with 2 children. Delightful....
  • I've been scrapping. I had the opportunity to see Flourish in person. I got to go shopping at Print Blocks...WHOLESALE!
  • The kids had a fabulous time with their cousins and Aunt and Uncle and we all had a lovely mini-break at Caloundra over Easter together.
  • I have a thousand photos to go through...seriously.
  • After being home less than 12 hours, Drew jetted off to Malaysia for work so the holiday is well and truly over.
  • The cat missed us so much that she has let Jemima pat her and even sat on my lap...Miracle!
  • Our photos from Rachel Richter arrived while we were away and they are gorgeous.
  • I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with some more pictures and a proper post.

2 comments:

'scrapjack' said...

Welcome home Sharon,
I was wondering where you were..... How is your sisters shop going?

see you soon love naomi x

Anonymous said...

Certainly did miss you! Can't wait to see you, kids and all those "thousand" pictures!!!!