I managed to get some scrapping done while I was in Brisbane too, I finshed both baby books for Jemima and Max and did a couple of layouts. I haven't photographed them yet though.
I do have some other scrapping to share, I've been busy. This first one is a class I taught at the shop last weekend. I'm getting the hang of Heritage pages, people are even booking in to my classes!

I was blessed with the opportuity to join 3 of my favourite scrapping girls on a delicious girls weekend away, just for scrapping. I can't tell you how nice it was just to sit and scrap without having to pack up at the end of the day. That combined with being with my favourite people and being able to do whatever I wanted without having to think abut classes or Design Team stuff made it the best weekend ever. I did miss the kids, and Drew of course, but it was nice not being responsible for anyone but myself. I managed to finish 11 layouts over the weekend and I've been working on more since I came home. You could say I was in the zone. It's about time!
Here are a few I finished on the weekend. There are another 4 or 5 still to photograph but my camera is playing up so excuse the crappy pics.









6 comments:
Sharon, your pages are gorgeous! Great work as usual.....
and I absolutely love the photo of the family coming down the ride, what a hoot. Love their faces!!!
Michelle xx (Collins)
Haha! That first photo is hilarious!
Nice pics Sharon.
Thanks for popping in to my little Blog giels. Your comments are very much appreciated.
That Flume photo is a classic. I have to find the right papers to scrap it.
OMG. the kids are too cute and your work is amazing as always. it looks like they had an absolute ball, love mim's face when she goes down the rollercoaster :P
glad you blogged, i missed you xx
but why weren't you on the ride?
These are beautiful pages, Sharon. Love the Lime Rickey one & the photo on the Heidi Swapp mask is just darling. Love it!
Post a Comment