I was kidnapped by aliens, honestly! But now that I'm back I'll post properly later on tonight. Still a bit jet-lagged from the space flight but as soon as I'm back on earth time I'll fill you in on what's been happening.
Not that anyone is reading this anymore.
*sniff* You probably didn't even miss me.*sob*
Not that anyone is reading this anymore.
*sniff* You probably didn't even miss me.*sob*



4 comments:
Im still here, check in daily. lol.
Hello alien creature.....I still pop in to see if there are any updates.....so post away!!!! xx
Welcome back :)
You must of been to the same planet as me, lol.
Can't wait to see what you've been up to.
I've missed you!!!
It's july 6th and I'm still here. Did you take another trip to space or are your days allot longer then mine :P
Come back soon.
Post a Comment