

Love it!
We put up the Christmas tree and house decorations tonight. It was lovely to see Max and Jemima SO excited about getting ready for Christmas and having so much fun decorating the tree. I can't wait too see them become involved in the activities leading up to Christmas day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get a decent photo of the 2 of them with Santa. Jemima screamed her head off last year. We've been paying Santa a visit every time we go to Knox just so she can warm up to the idea of maaaaaaaybe sitting on his lap for 2.3 seconds. We just say hello and wave as we walk past and so far she is happy to do that, but we'll have to wait and see about the photo.
Santa Claus is coming to town.....







No comments:
Post a Comment