I really don't know where the time has gone this year. It seems like only yesterday that we were preparing for Max to start 3 year old kinder at Coonara, and here we are, the year at an end. Kinder finished this week and Max performed in fabulous singing concerts and ate an awful lot of party food. I took so many photos but I really can't share many because of the other children in them, their parents may not be too keen to have their child's face plastered all over my blog and the internet. Here are a couple I can share.
Max with his Teacher Trudy and Lisa, the Assistant
Max plays a mean Tambourine! Along with the end of Max's Kinder year, we finished up with Occassional Care. It's held in Max's classroom on thursday mornings and Jemima and Max have both been going for the past 6 months. Jemima absolutely loves it. There have only been about 8 children in the group, with 3 staff members so it's been the perfect introduction to spending time away from me with other children. On thursday, the group performed a little play about The Innkeeper's Story, not quite a Nativity play but it was lovely to see just a little bit of the real Christmas story peeping through. Max played Joseph and Jemima was an Angel. Despite her dirty face she was still the most beautiful Angel I have ever seen. My heart melted. I was so proud of both of them with all their concerts, there were no tears and no tantrums.




Now I just have to figure out how to keep them both occupied until the school year starts again ..... in 7 very long weeks!
This is what I made for the staff for Christmas.There are 8 of them altogether between Kinder and Occassional Care so Andrew and I were busy beavers. Andrew made the trees using blocks of wood and dowel and I covered the bases with patterned paper and made little felt birdy decorations to hang on them. I was pretty happy with them and I think the girls were too.




2 comments:
Shaz, great update. Love all the pics. It looks like Max was having a ball with the tamborine, love the photo. Max looks very cute as Joseph and Mima looks very cute as an Angel. Would have loved to see the concert. The trees you did for the teachers came out fab and they would have been wrapt...the felt birdies are divine. love you....Steph xx
Love that photo of Max with the tambourine, a man after my own heart!
Jemima makes such a cute angel, they are all gorgeous photos - great scrapping ones!
Love the trees too Sharon, clever thing!! The little felt birdies are very cute. Well Done, I bet the teachers loved them.
Post a Comment