Sunday, 2 December 2007

HE CAN DRAW!

I honestly thought Max would be at school before he would delight me with a drawing of anything remotely recognisable. Lately though, he has been wanting to spend time drawing at the table, and he's been labelling his 'drawings' verbally but there was nothing visually recognisable on paper.

Until today.


I came home from work and Max's drawing was on the fridge. He was so excited to show me that he had drawn Mummy, Daddy, Max and Jemima with Daddy's taxi when he arrived home this morning after 3 weeks overseas.


I was so thrilled I could have cried!


He can draw!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max, your drawings are fabulous. We can't wait to get one of your drawings to hang on the fridge. Keep up the drawings and Mummy & Daddy will have them hung up all over the house! Love you lots....Steph & Keely xxxx

Rachel said...

Hi Sharon!
Wow, Max is really good!
Hope you are all well,
Rach C xxxx