Monday, 18 February 2008

I survived Kinder duty!

It was actually really good. I was worried I might spend the entire morning chasing after Jemima but at one stage I actually forgot she was there. Miss Independent had a ball, she knew all the routine of putting smocks on, putting puzzles on the shelf etc... I actually had to drag her to the car crying when it was time to go home, she wanted to stay longer.

Max had a great morning. I introduced him to box construction so that he could make some 'Transformers' and I think he has found his new 'thing'. He managed to get the hang of the masking tape and scissors and spent most of indoor time working on his project. It still isn't finished, he wants to add more to it on wednesday. I can see we'll be collecting lots of things to take to kinder to add to the construction table, only for us to bring them home again.

I didn't take many photos, Kay kept me too busy. The privacy laws mean that I could only take photos of my own children so that made it difficult to get good shots when there were lots of kids around. I did manage to get a few though.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures, kids look like they are having fun. Welcome to the "we cannot throw anything out" club. Keely has a large container with ALL our recyling bits and pieces where she then makes all sorts of creations! Our house is going to be taken over by them...seriously. I have to throw things out @ night, when she's in bed!!!! Glad Kinder duty went well, I am a bit scared, I have Kinder duty tomorrow.....he he he. Mwah xxxx

Dani said...

heehee, I survived kinder duty too. Not sure why I was silly enough to pick the long day though. It sure is a tiring morning.
Does your kinder do shared fruit?
I had the same thing with Tisse enjoying the day too. I'm actually looking forward to doing it again next term.
Must catch up over the holidays, it's been too long.