Friday, 29 February 2008

Ouch

This is why it isn't a good idea to run inside.

Just before we were due to go out this morning, Max ran through the kitchen faster than his feet could manage and fell straight onto the edge of the little table. It swelled immmediately and looked so nasty. It's still swollen but hopefully by the morning it will look a lot better. Maybe now he will listen to me when I tell him not to run inside.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max, it looks very sore. We were happy to see you that afternoon and Keely loved playing with you. That night I went to tuck Keely into bed and she had a picture under her pillow of the both of you, she said "I want Max near me". Oh how adorable is that!!! Love & Kisses to you xxxxxx

PS - The picture is STILL under her pillow!!!!!