Sunday, 17 February 2008

The Return of Routine

Bliss.

Tomorrow welcomes the return of some semblance of a routine in our week. Kinder is normal hours, Jemima is back at 'Little Kinder', I have Playgroup and Octobubs. I've really missed having that structure to my week. The past 2 months have dragged soooo slowly with school holidays and then a slow start to the kindergarten year. I think Max and Jemima have really missed it too. I know Jemima is craving some time away from Max and the feeling is probably mutual.

Andrew left for Korea this morning so having a routine is going to make the time pass more quickly.

This is my week:

Monday - Kinder for Max. Work for me in the evening
Tuesday - Haircuts for the kids, Playgroup. Catch up for Tracey's birthday in the evening.
Wednesday - Kinder for Max
Thursday - Kinder for Max, Little Kinder for Jemima
Friday - Octobubs
Saturday - work
Sunday -Swimming for Max. Andrew is home from Korea

I'm on kinder duty tomorrow. I can't wait to see what goes on. I have the camera charged and ready to go. I'll be back tomorrow with photos.


xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for being back to routine, I think all the mums are happy to see the Kinder times back to normal. Your week sounds lovely, but it doesn't include a playtime with us!!! Hope to see you this week and for the kids to have a play. Have fun xxxxx