Easter Monday. No more buns, Easter Bunny has been. I tried to teach the kids a little bit about the meaning of easter from a religious sense, not sure how that went down considering I really didn't want to talk about the crucifixion at all. It's actually really tricky explaining Easter the little children. Christmas is much easier, everyone understands Birthdays and babies being born.
As you can tell from my list of Blog links, I like to read other people's blogs. It's been interesting over the past few days to see how other people approach easter and what it means to them. I think I like to acknowledge Easter Sunday and the message of rebirth and ascending to Heaven moreso than Good Friday and the Crucifixion, but that's just me.
Anyhoo, as I was blogsurfing this morning I came across this...
There are very few songs or pieces of music that give me goosebumps but this is one of them.
Wherever you are, whatever you believe in....Have a very Happy Day.
Monday, 24 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment