Monday, 24 March 2008

I've been Tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Dani.

My gorgeous friend Dani has the most mouth watering website, check it out here . She is a seriously amazing cook, so amazing that I think she should actually be called a Culinary Genious. I popped over to her site yesterday and again this afternoon only to discover yet more mouth watering recipes from her. You really need to make her site a regular place to visit.

Anyhoo, back to the tagging part...

Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

So here goes...7 facts about me. Try and stay awake.

1. I like really really cold food and drink. I like ice blocks in my drink and I always keep fruit in the fridge. I can't drink water straight out of tap, it makes me gag. I need it to be really cold. I don't actually drink anything hot, not tea or coffee or milo.

2. I get really anxious at the thought of phoning people. I have no problems talking on the phone if people call me but I hate being the one to pick up the phone and ask to speak to someone on the other end if I don't know who has answered. I'd much rather sms or email or Skype and get people to call me when they're free. The weird part is that complete strangers/businesses don't bother me, but phoning friends freaks me out.

3. I watch Coronation Street on UKTV

4. I don't like nude toast. Butter has to go ALL the way to the edge, no dry bits of toast allowed. I can't have anybody else put vegemite on my bread either.

5. I'm fascinated by Criminology and Forensic Medicine. Love it. I could watch murder mystery shows till the cows come home...CSI, Law and Order, Morse, Frost, Lewis, Taggart. I read Kathy Reichs and Patricia Cornwell. Recently I've become intrigued by religious conspiracy theories. I love solving a good mystery.

6. I am completely crap at Maths. Completely and utterly useless at it. I am 40 years old and never learnt how to do long division. In year 10 the Maths teacher used to get us to write our names on the blackboard if we needed help and she call us up one by one. I wasn't allowed to write my name on the board after term 1 because she said I took up too much time. I passed maths in year 11 by 1 mark and I swear that was for spelling my name right.

7. I hate high heeled shoes...not only are they uncomfortable but they make me feel like a drag Queen. I don't own a dress and the only skirt I own is denim and long.

So there you go. Boring hey.

In return I am tagging...

Kath http://kathrynmarkrubymax.blogspot.com/
Steph http://piggytalesandnoodles.blogspot.com/
Tabi http://waterlilydreams.blogspot.com/
Ruth http://ruthmarkindiaesta.blogspot.com/
Anita http://www.thebromleys.blogspot.com/
Rachel C http://icansingarainbow-rachel.blogspot.com
Rachel R http://www.rachelrichter.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm the same with cold drinks (though I also love hot drinks) Gotta have lots and lots of ice.
As an interesting side note, I recently visited a little Chinese herbalist/reflexology/naturopath and he told me to stay right away from cold drinks (it's bad for your woman parts apparently)
Who knew! If I have to drink anything, it needs to be room temp - bleh! (Haven't been able to do it yet LOL )

Rachel said...

I am the same with toast, and high heels and dresses!
and I love Kathy Reichs and Partricia Cornwell! I am a mystery/crime nut too and love all those programs..love ABC Friday night crime shows....I have been reading Tara Moss who is actually a good writer. Tess Gerritsen was quite good for a while, but her books veer a bit on the romantic side : )
Hope you are all well! Rachel (Cooper)

Penni Russon said...

I'm like that with high heels too.

And vegemite is a deeply personal thing.