I took Jemima to see the Playschool Concert this morning with some of our Octobub friends. Max was at kinder so he didn't get to go, but it was nice for Jemima to do something special without him anyway.She loved it. We don't often watch Playschool, but knowing how much Jemima loves music and dancing I knew she would enjoy this little performance. It was aimed at her level perfectly and she managed to try and sing most of the songs and try the actions without any problems. It was lovely to see her enjoying it so much. She packed her little Jemima back pack and took her Fairy Jemima doll with her and you should have seen her reaction when the Playschool Jemima doll came out.
I'll have to keep and eye out for more things like this. It was well worth it.









3 comments:
How cute....looks like it would have been a lovely morning and Mima would have loved it. Glad to see that Mima took her playschool backpack and Jemima doll with her.
Hello gorgeous : )
Sounds like lots of fun! Scrappin is pretty great too : ) And poor Max's head, ouch : (
Hope you are well..the kidlets look so gorgeous : )
Love Rach xxx (Tas Rach lol)
I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to take Tisse for one for ages. The dates have never worked out for us though.
We really need to catch up over the holidays. I miss you.
BTW I've tagegd you for a meme. Enjoy.
http://www.thekitchenplayground.com/2008/seven-things-meme/
Post a Comment