Friday, 27 February 2009

Some scrapping to share

If you've been reading this blog for the past few months, then you know all about Jan's shop 'Flourish ScrapArte Studio' in Brisbane. I volunteered to do some layouts for her for the opening of the shop using the ranges I knew she had in and that I had in my stash. Thanks to the lovely Australia Post, the package went missing and the layouts weren't delivered in time for the opening of the shop. She didn't really need them anyway as the design team she has are fabulous and already had some gorgeous work for her to display. I can't wait to see the shop in person.

Luckily, the parcel of layouts was recovered and they arrived on my doorstep yesterday afternoon. I had forgotten to photograph them before I sent them so this afternoon I got the camera out. Jan is down in Melbourne this weekend so if she doesn't think these are an absolute pile of shite, she can take them back to Brisbane with her on sunday night. She's bringing me down a parcel of stuff from her shop because I just couldn't resist it so stay tuned for more scrapping over the next week. I'm really in the mood to scrap right now but with both the kids home today and Drew still overseas I have Buckleys chance. My house looks like a bombsite so I'd better deal with that before I touch paper and double sided tape again. *sigh*










These 2 layouts were classes at the shop last month. The first one is using Heidi Swapp papers with a flap that opens for hidden journaling. The little girl in the photograph is my mother-in-law so I've left the journaling spots blank for her to write her own memories of the little dog sitting next to her.

This layout is a double page (which I don't do very often at all) using the October Afternoon Good Cheer papers. This layout obviously sucks because only 1 person booked into the class. Oh well, can't please everybody.



Hope you have a fabulous weekend wherever you are. xx

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Their so great Sharon, I lvoe them all. I'm glad they found their way home.

jan said...

OH as if I would think they were shite!!!!!! I thik they are bloody fabulous and are so glad they finally made it to the shop :) Thanks heaps lovey, you know I think you and your work rock!!!

Kim Nutley said...

Thanks for the heads up on Flourish I went in there on Thursday after reading your blog and was very impressed !

I will be back there again !!!

Thanks

Kim