Sunday, 30 September 2007

The Divine Miss M



She would have to be one of my most favourite people in the whole entire world...my Auntie Mollie. We were blessed to have her out here from the UK for 6 weeks and she was able to meet 2 more of my favoutite people, Max and Jemima.

I love that both of my children have a special connection to Auntie Mollie. During both pregnancies there was never a question that if we had a girl, her middle name would be Mollie and so we have Jemima Mollie. Max was born on her birthday, October 28th and she is also his Godmother. It's funny how somethings work out.



It was lovely to watch the relationship between the 3 of them grow over the time Auntie Mollie was here, I just wish she wasn't so far away.

I know Dad misses his baby sister and hopefully it won't be too long before they see each other again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Shaz. It was lovely meeting the Divine Auntie Mollie, what a lovely lady. I loved the night we took her to Gold Class and seeing her reaction with the "plush" surroundings of Gold Class. And I also loved the night when I popped in and ended up having fish & chips with you all....seeing Auntie Mollie with the kids (I didn't get a look in with Max)!!!! Thanks for introducing Auntie Mollie to me. Bestest Friends...Steph xxxx

jan said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time with Mollie when she was here, it's a shame she lives so far away. It's lovely though that the kids have such a great relationship with her even though she lives on the other side of the world.