Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Excuses Excuses....

I'm sick.

I had promised Jan I would update my blog today but I'm sick . If I was a man I would probably be dying, but I'm tougher than that. Usually my immune system is pretty darn strong but I've succumbed to a wonderful bout of laryngitis coupled with a temperature and a slight ear ache. Apart from the odd tummy bug or 2, this is the first coldy-fluey thing I've had since I was pregnant with Jemima and that was 2 years ago.

So darling Jan, I rooly and trooly promise to add some photos and a proper post tomorrow. Right now I am going to bed.

edited to add...

Wednesday morning...the snot has started. Faaaabulous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you, I felt very ordinary last week with the same thing. You need rest and more rest! If you need anything, please call me.....Kisses & Cuddles my friend....Steph :)