Friday, 15 August 2008

Day Five

I do love a good Blogsurf, as you can tell by the number of links on my sidebar. One of the Blogs I love to pop in to every now and then is The Pioneer Woman. I love her style of writing and she always has something funny to say. She's also a wicked cook and I am partial to food, surprisingly. I'm also partial to food that is fun. I love planning what to cook for the kids birthday parties and it never ceases to amaze me what people can do with simple ingredients.

I love this idea. I can't wait to try it for one of Jemima's birthday parties, or maybe just the next time the girls come over.

Turn these

Into this


You can get full instructions on The Pioneer Woman, here.

1 comment:

Dani said...

heehee, I bookmarked these for Tisse's birthday too. How cute are they?