Thursday, 14 August 2008

Day Four


I know kids are supposed to grow but sometimes I wish they wouldn't, well not quite so quickly anyway. This applies not only to Max who is about to embark on the school journey, but to Miss Puddleduck. I just cleaned out her drawers after buying a few new bits and pieces and the amount of clothing I had to pack away because it was too small was ridiculous. At the beginning of the year she was wearing size 3, now I'm buying size 5 and she isn't 3 until November! The difference between girls size 5 and a boys size 5 can be enormous though. No wonder women have issues with body image and clothing sizes. Missy is also wearing size 9 shoes and I fear she will be in 10's before too long. I just need her to slow down a bit so she can actually wear something out before she outgrows it.

2 comments:

jan said...

Scary how quickly they are growing! Hudson is nearly in size 11 shoes Sharon so don't worry, I don't think she will ever catch up to him, lol.

Dani said...

wowsers! M is only just solidly in size 2. Shrimp child.