Sunday, 16 November 2008

Looky!


Look at what I got! I have been dying for one of these since they were unveiled earlier in the year and they FINALLY arrived in the shop on friday. I got to ring everyone who had pre-ordered one and to say they were a tad excited too is an understatement. Janet had asked me to write a post on the shop blog to advertise that we had 3 in stock for sale but there was no point...by lunchtime yesterday I had sold them all!!! We've discovered that the next order of Slices will be about $100 more because of the AUD so anyone who managed to score one from this delivery is very very happy. I checked out the price for them in the US and our wholesale price is dearer that the US retail price! Now that's ridiculous! Damned US economy!

You'll notice that mine is still in the box and there it will remain until later this afternoon. I have some jobs I need to finish around the house, namely clearing out all the toys the kids no longer play with and listing loads of stuff on eBay including the pram, portacot and change table. My litte people are growing up and it's time to make more room. Once I have finished my jobs I will be scrapping, uninterupted and having a play with my Slice. I need to think of a name for it, all my tools have names as anyone who has scrapped with me or done one of my classes knows. I need to put my thinking cap on and come up with something. Any suggestions?

Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

6 comments:

jan said...

OOOh I'm so jealous!!!!!!!! Lucky, lucky you, make sure you come back and tell us how fabulous it is,just to make me more jealous! Have fun, I expect to see lots of photos of lo's tomorrow :)

Dani said...

I think you should call it Barbara.

Felicity said...

Greeeen with envy

Anita said...

I'm jealous and I don't even scrap!

Ruth said...

oooooh lucky lucky you! So come on...where are the photos of your playtime with Caramel? (caramel slice...get it?...or Mint Slice?...yummm...off to find some choccy now)

Rachel said...

Oh that sounds great : )
And the kidlet's birthday pics below are gorgeous! x