Monday, 24 November 2008

A work in progress

I'm in the middle of making a Christmas Planner in the vain hope of trying to keep things organised and at the same time have a record of what was bought, made and sent this Christmas. It will hopefully be a place to record gift ideas, gifts already bought, cards written/received, food/menu ideas etc... I started it when I was up in Charlton over the weekend and took the opportunity to try out the Slice or 'Minty' as it's now known. Thanks for the suggestion Ruth :-)

It really is a fabulous little machine and I had loads of fun making little tags, labels and embellishments for the planner although there were a couple of glitches that I need to investigate further. Not sure if I have a dud design card or if the problems I encountered are what everyone is experiencing. I'm going to do some 'Googling'.

I plan on working on the planner this week and I'll update the blog with the completed book by the end of the week.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it, can't wait to see it. Great idea. Just add that to my list of "craft to be done"! :)