Wednesday, 28 February 2007

Cheeky Monkeys

We had a fabulous weekend up in Charlton for Marj's 70th birthday. It was lovely to spend some time with the family and for the cousins to have a ball together. I'll come back and add some more later, but I just wanted to put this one up. Jan took some fabulous photos with her camera, they're much much much better than mine.


3 comments:

jan said...

Oh I LOVE that photo!!!! Gorgegous one of the two of them. I didn't even think to get one of my 2. Looking at that photo you wouldn't think your camera wasn't any good.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest photo of the kids, I would love a copy of this one....sooooo cute. xxx

Danielle said...

OOoooo arn't they just the cutest kids on the planet (every mother thinks that about their children, right?) seriously cute, I can't believe how big Mimi is now, she's such a supermodel & Maxie is just a spunk!!