

A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to have our very first family holiday...I mean all the family...Grandparents and Cousins included. We rented a house down at Ocean Grove for a week and had a lovely time just relaxing and spending time together. The weather wasn't fabulous but it didn't stop the kids from having an absolute ball at the beach. Why is it that kids just don't mind sitting in wet sand on a cool day? It's certainly not my cup of tea. Jan took some divine photos of Max and Jemima. I'm envious of her camera and her emerging skills as a photographer. She's getting really good although she'll deny that. I wish the camera fairy would pay me a visit.

I hope there are a few days over the next month or so that will allow us to take the kids to the beach again.
Jan took this fabulous photo of Max and Jemima with Nana and Poppy. It's one of my absolute favourites.



1 comment:
The beach looks like so much fun, Mimi is really turning into a little girl. What gorgeous kids you have Sharon.
Post a Comment