lunch.Max was excited that I was staying for the whole time, but then he didn't really mind whether I played with him or not. No surprises...Max went straight for the cars on the mat. It got a bit hairy for a while, with about 6 boys ALL wanting the same ones. So we played a game. We had to line all the cars up and see who could find particular ones. We made a long line that reached all the way to where Lisa was sitting and then we measured how many children were as long as the line of cars. It made me miss teaching.
Outside time was fun.
It's such a lovely playground with lots of little nooks and crannies but you can still see what's going on. 

Max likes the guinea pigs but he can't tell me what their names are and I forgot to ask.
They had a sand tray with dinosaurs that was very popular, although the dinosaurs spent more time in the bushes than in the tray.
But like all Mums.....no kinder day could be considered complete without....A Painting! I won't hold my breath for the next one.




3 comments:
Oh he's growing up way too quick!!! Must be a weird feeling being a Kinder Mum and not a teacher, Sharon. I love the look of concentration in the last photo of him painting, very cute.
janxxx
Kinder looks like heaps of fun. Love the pictures. xxxx
It sounds like Max is having a ball at kindy, it must have been nice for you to get back in the classroom with him too, see how he goes with all the other kids.
Being a kindy teacher must be one of the best jobs in the world, frustrating at times but filled with lots of joy & laughter as well.
I have kindy duty on Thursday, I'm the first parent to have duty for the term & I'm really looking forward to it. Joss will be coming along too so I'm sure she will be the main attraction with all the girls.
Post a Comment