Friday, 9 February 2007

Nooooooooooodles




Max had one request for dinner last night. Noodles. Yellow noodles. We didn't have any in the house and I really, really didn't want to drive to the supermarket to get some.

Luckily I didn't have to. My divinely thoughtful friend Steph knew of Max's request and she popped in with 2 multi packs of 2 minute noodles.
Max and Jemima were in heaven!
So was I. Easiest dinner I've prepared all week!


Thanks Steph. You are an absolute gem xx

2 comments:

Penni Russon said...

Yay! I think it should be compulsory for everyone in the whole world to have a blog.
Beautiful pics of the kids.
Pxx

Karina said...

Oh my goodness ... it took me forever to get an account in order to reply. LOL! Anyway ... lovely pictures!!! Love the name of the site ... very cute ... maybe I should name my blog something like "cold spaghetti on the cul-de-sac" ... sorry, just being silly!
xoxoxo