Monday, 2 February 2009

First Day of School










Well we made it. Max is officially a school boy. Mummy was very brave and didn't cry too much and Jemima was very jealous that she didn't get to have her first day at Pre-Kinder today. She has to wait 2 more sleeps.


I miss him . Roll on 2.30 when I can go and pick him up.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Big day for you and Max! Lana started at school today too. It's crazy how quick they get to this stage, isn't it. Sending hugs your way, Kelly x

jan said...

OH my he looks so grownup!!! and very hadnsome in his uniform. I love Kemima;s pose too, she's a total crackup that child. Wish we could be there to see Maxie in his uniform and here about his first day. I bet he loved every minute of it.

Michelle said...

Hi darling. Wow Max is real spunk inhis unifrom. Im glad he had a great day. Jack had a great first day. I was little sad but no tears. But Jack told me he didnt want to go to school tomorrow he just wanted to be with me. How cute. I think he will be ok tomorrow.