Sunday, 22 February 2009

I'm getting pretty!



I've been playing around with the sad looking blog this morning and I think it's finally starting to look a little bit prettier. I've been over to the fabulous new site House of 3 which has been created by Heidi Swapp, Rhonna Farrer and Janet Hopkins. They have some divine blog couture as well as elements for digital and hybrid scrapbooking. I'm going to keep exploring their wonderful site and see what else I can find that I can't do without.

I'm having a very lazy Sunday. Hope your day is fabulous wherever you are.

House of 3



11 comments:

Michelle said...

Very pretty sharon. Just love the House of 3 site. Im having lazy day also just finsihed couple of projects to take to shop for classes. See you around soon.

jan said...

Oooh it's looking gorgeous! Love the little birdie on the hill, he just needs a jam sandwich in his mouth and it would be perfect, lol.

Sharon Larmour said...

Aww...thanks girls. I'm loving it. I feel like it's MY blog now, not just a generic Blogger template, even though there will probably be lots of other people who visit House of # and buy the same download I did.

Andrew said he can add a jam sandwich for me so I might make him do it.

How cute would that be!

Kathryn Woods said...

so sweet. Very colourful! And yes, it needs a jam sandwich for sure. xx

Dani said...

I love it! Definitely add the jam sandwich :)

Felicity said...

Looks fantastic Sharon. Love it.

Danielle said...

it looks great sharon, so you!!

Kim said...

How's that jam sandwich coming along Sharon :) Do you have an ETA for it LMAO.
Love the new look blog chook, I will be checking back for that jam sandwich :D

Sharon Larmour said...

Kim, if you'd ever my husband you know that bread will be stale and the jam will have mould growing on before Drew gets around to making me a sandwich. I have no hope this week....he's in Singapore.

Sharmaine said...

Hi Sharon,
I just stumbeled on your blog from Scrap Review and WOW!! Love what you have created, well done!! Wish I had time to play with digi stuff but alas not for me right now.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and am going to link your blog so I can come back again :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog layout, looks fabulous and I agree with the other comments, it's so YOU! I need to remember to keep looking on your blog, now that I am a FB user! Can't wait to see the Jam Sandwich added! Love you xxxx