Tuesday, 3 February 2009

If you love Scrapping...

... then you absolutely positively have to go and visit Flourish ScrapArte Studio in Brisbane. If you don't live in Brisbane then you need to get on a plane and fly there. Make sure you take an empty suitcase with you so you can stock up on some deliciousness.

My divine sister-in-law Jan and her friend Ruth have just opened this store and I am so damned jealous I could scream. I think I'll be visiting her a little more often. Here are a few photos from their opening on friday night, but you need to see more. Check out Flourish here.







Congratulations Jan. It is absolutely beautiful.

Flourish ScrapArte Studio
3/12 Kenrose Street
Carina
QLD
073843 1115




2 comments:

Michelle said...

The shop looks wonderful. Big congrats to Jan and her friend. Wow.

Lou said...

Wow it is huge. Looks great.