Did some scrapping today while the kids were at their 'Kinders'. Nothing very exciting , I'm still waiting for that lightning bolt of genius to hit me. I think I need to wear a metal spikey thing on my head to try a encourage it a little bit more.


This is version 2. It's almost identical to the original but somehow still not quite the same.
I'll be bolting it to the wall!



2 comments:
OH I must need some excitement tonight. I have just been scrolling up and down to try and find the differences in the two layouts. haha You did very well I can see some ribbon and the buttons - You had me at the buttons. lol Now staple this one to the wall, so no other wacker heads decide to take off with it.
I LOVE THEM ALL, Just gorgeous! Can I please have some of your non creative genious!!
Post a Comment