Would you believe that after being in the shop for less than 24 hours sombody stole my layout? I mean physically removed it from the wall to photograph it and now it's missing. Not happy!
Thursday, 11 September 2008
Bugger!
Would you believe that after being in the shop for less than 24 hours sombody stole my layout? I mean physically removed it from the wall to photograph it and now it's missing. Not happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's weird and creepy and wrong!
Maybe it was the dirty old man who lives near me. I caught him stealing a turkish delight from priceline today.
When you told me about this today I was shocked. I mean honestly - Take a photo is fine but to steal someone elses work is just plain weird. I mean what does she plan on doing - Claiming the kids in the photo as hers? See told you, your work rocks hehe.
How totally bizarre! Hope it turns up :(
What the??? That's so strange!
I'd like to think it was accidental and it will find its way back to you - here's hoping!
Rach
Post a Comment