Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Day Thirty


Well I did it. I set myself the challenge of writing a blog post every day for 30 days and here we are at the final day. Phew! You can all breathe a sigh of relief now. Now more ramblings of mine to endure. I do promise to blog more regularly, probably a couple of times a week. It's been fun actually despite it being hard some days to come up with something to crap on about. I hope it hasn't been too boring.

I'm tired though, not because of the whole blogging thing but because of life in general. I feel like I'm constantly running from one thing to the other and don't seem to have a lot of time for 'me'. I guess I'm not the only one though, we're all in the same boat. I'll admit I am finding it hard working every saturday at the shop. I do love it and I'm very lucky having the opporunity to work in an environment that I love. I just find it hard only have half a weekend with Drew and the kids. By the time I get home from work on saturday half the weekend has gone and I only have one more day before the weekly routine starts again. I can't go away for the weekend. I miss out on social things, I can't just bum around in my jammies for a day, it seems like everything is a rush. I know ... whinge whinge whinge ...

Oh well, time to move onward and upward. I should probably go to bed, we have an early start in the morning.
You never know, I might be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Well done! Goal achieved. Working Saturday would make the week a lot more pressured. Can you take school holidays off or something to give you a break?
Looking forward to Friday!

Dustyjo said...

I would feel the same as you about the weekend Sharon. Weekends are precious, precious to slow down, to have family time and yes to escape.
Can you ask that if a week day comes up that you swap to that and get care for the kids instead? I know it's not that easy, but it would be nicer for you all. Right, only just discovered your blog so off to read 29 other entries!